At BC Liquor Stores, there is a wide variety of full- and part-time career opportunities in our retail stores including:
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Supervisor
- Product Consultant
- Sales Associate
Entry Level Qualifications for a BC Liquor Store Sales Associate (Retail Store):
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following qualification requirements:
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Be able to legally work in Canada
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
- Be able to understand and communicate effectively in English
- Be able to demonstrate aptitude for cashier and related duties, including calculations
- Be able to perform physically demanding work, including lifting 20-25 kg boxes
- Auxiliary positions are on-call, which means that hours of work are not guaranteed and will be subject to availability. Initially, you may not work a full 35 hour week. As you work more hours, you’ll gain more seniority, allowing more opportunities for more hours of work. An auxiliary position is not a permanent full-time position.
BC Liquor Stores Sales Associates may be required to operate a variety of mechanical and hand-operated equipment, in addition to handling large volumes of bottles as part of the LDB’s recycling program.
For exciting and challenging retail auxiliary and seasonal opportunities, please visit http://bcliquorstores.prevueaps.ca/pages/openings/.