The Distribution Centres, located in Vancouver and Kamloops, have entry-level auxiliary opportunities in Shipping, Receiving, Assembly and Inventory Control.
ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFICATION FOR WAREHOUSE WORKERS
For exciting and challenging auxiliary opportunities, please submit your cover letter and resume at the Liquor Distribution Branch Corporate Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Be able to legally work in Canada
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
- Be able to understand and communicate effectively in English
- Be in good physical condition
- Be able to identify sequences of numbers (essential)
- Be able to lift cases to various heights while assembling orders for our retail stores (core component of the position and is in accordance with WCB regulations)
- Auxiliary positions are on-call, which means that hours of work are not guaranteed and will be subject to availability. You may or may not work full 35 hour weeks. As you work more hours, you’ll gain more seniority, allowing more opportunities for more hours of work.